Welcome to RBK Pediatrics & Urgent Care
Serving Commack , Bay Shore and the surrounding Suffolk County community, including Islip, Babylon, Smithtown, Huntington, Deer Park and Dix Hills.
News & Updates at RBK Pediatrics
RBK Pediatric Urgent Care Services:
The newest serviceoperating out of our Bay Shore office located at 20 A South Saxon Ave. Appointments are not mandatory but a call ahead is preferred so that we can have your electronic medical record prepared before you arrive.
WALK-INS are always accepted.
Never let a sick child wait !
RBK Pediatrics "Primary Care when you want it & Urgent Care when you need it"
CALL 631-666-KIDS to CALL AHEAD
Dosage Information for Tylenol & Motrin
Patient Medical Portal
This is an exciting new interface with a company called KoncerigMD, that has a direct interface with our Electronic health Record. Please ask one of our staff members to register you while you are in the office or you can do it right from home.
Some of the exciting features that we will have available are as FOLLOWS:
1) Visual Care Tools, interactive, and even fun ways to consume and act on personal health information.
2) Appointments Schedule appointments where and when it's convenient to you, not the practice staff.
3) Messages Communicate with the practice, both privately and when your busy schedule permits.
4) Education Consume personalized multimedia content from KidsHealth presented by your doctor, not a search engine.
5) Announcements Receive from your doctor targeted alerts and other news that is relevant to you.
6) Mobile Enjoy all features and benefits anytime and anywhere on your smart phone.
Look at the video below for what it does.
If you are already an RBK Patient then you can simply register here!!!!!!!!!
We are proud to announce the success of our new Asthma Care Evaluation Management Program!
Long Island parents have been choosing RBK Pediatrics & Urgent Care for the health care of their children for more than 50 years.
Our long and established history with the Suffolk County community is a testament to our unwavering commitment in providing affordable, quality and accessible healthcare to area children.
We provide primary pediatric care to infants, children and adolescents from newborns to age 21. Our board-certified pediatricians are on staff at Good Samaritan Hospital & St. Catherine's of Siena and Southside NSLIJ Hospital System.
By providing on-site services, such as laboratory services, Electronic Health Record with E-Rx, sick care 365 days a year, chronic disease management assistance; we also strive to serve as your family’s total resource for raising healthy and happy children.
Our mission is to deliver the best, most up to date and most comprehensive medical services to area families.
Never let a sick child wait until the next day, “Primary Care when you want it, Urgent Care when you need it”
- Developmental testing for 9 and 18-month olds
- ADHD evaluations
- Extended appointment hours
- Access to pediatric professionals 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Same day services for all sick patients
- Separate well and sick waiting areas
- Minor surgical procedures performed on site including simple laceration repair and simple fracture treatment
- Hearing and vision testing
- Pulmonary function testing on site
- On-site laboratory