Urgent Care Center – Insurance
- We accept most major insurances.
- As a designated certified urgent care practice, a referral from your primary care physician is not necessary.
- Pre-authorizations from your insurance company are also unnecessary. Pay only your standard copay (specialist copay or urgent care copay if listed).
- If you do not have insurance, we will still treat you. Visit cost is $150. All laboratory procedures are included.
Accepted Insurance List
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire/ Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health First (only if an RBK Doctor is the PCP on the medical card)
- Health Net
- HIP (only if an RBK Doctor is the PCP on the medical card)
If RBK Pediatrics Urgent Care is out-of-network with your insurance plan, payment is expected at time of service. However, we are happy to bill your insurance on your behalf as a courtesy and convenience. Any eligible portion of your visit would then be reimbursed directly to you by your insurer.
If you have a question about your coverage or our fees, please don’t hesitate to call, 631-666-KIDS.