- Extended appointment hours
- Access to pediatric professionals 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Same-day services for all sick patients
- Separate well and sick waiting areas
- Minor surgical procedures performed on site – including simple laceration repair and simple fracture treatment
- Hearing and vision testing
- Pulmonary function testing on site
- On-site laboratory
From routine checkups to immunizations, RBK Pediatrics is equipped to handle all of your child’s health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Strep Throat
- Whooping Cough
- Learning/developmental disabilities
- Developmental testing for 9- and 18-month-olds
- Chronic conditions
- Ear infections
- Genitals and Urinary Tract
- Sports Injuries
We encourage patients to schedule regular check-ups in advance. There are various times during the year where there is a rush of requests for school physicals and sports clearance examinations. Please make sure that you do not find yourself in a position in which the child cannot return to school or sports because of medical clearance. We try our best to accommodate all requests, but sometimes it may be impossible. Sick call visits or urgent care visits are scheduled during the morning.
All sick children will be seen that day. In order to be able to provide same day urgent care visits, we do ask that chronic or non-urgent conditions such as (i.e. acne, behavior issues, constipation etc.) be scheduled in advance. Our staff will always do their best to try to accommodate you in the safest and hopefully most convenient way that they possibly can.
For more information visit our About Us Page.