At RBK-Pediatrics, we truly value our employees. In the hiring process, we look for people who look forward to working with children and their parents. We see ourselves as a family here.
If you are interested in working for our company, please send a cover letter explaining something about yourself. Be specific about the type of position you are interested in and whether you can work full or part-time. Include a current resume. You may mail, fax or email your cover letter and resume to:
Reichman, Brown, Kaplan M.D.
646 Commack Road
Commack, NY, 11725
We are currently in the process of hiring the following positions:
- We are accepting applications for RN’s, LPN’s and Medical Assistants.
- We prefer that you have at least one year of experience in a pediatric or family practice setting.
- Full-time or part-time is available.
- Our nurses work directly with our providers, handle telephone triage, and do nurse procedures such as give shots, and perform basic laboratory tests.
Front Office Positions
Medical Receptionist – (accepting applications)
- We train our receptionists to work in all areas of the front office including the file room, check-in, check-out, making appointments, handling telephone calls.
Office Assistant – (accepting applications)
- This is an entry-level full or part-time position. We often hire high school or college students for this position.
- Job duties typically include filing and pulling charts, taking messages, data entry and other basic office duties.
Referral Coordinator – (accepting applications)
- Referral Coordinators are responsible for obtaining authorizations for specialist, therapist, ancillary testing and/or durable medical equipment referrals.
- Staff in this position have extensive contact with parents, insurance companies and other doctor’s offices.
If we do not have a current vacancy but feel you may be qualified for one of our positions, send us your resume and we will hold it for six months.